Emergency Internet Balance Code for all sim Grameenphone Banglalink Robi Airtel etc. If you are in any operator which we mention in here then you are eligible for emergency balance. Only Prepaid users are eligible for this service. Try our instructions from below.
Emergency Internet Balance:
- Grameenphone giving 10 MB Only 5 Tk , to get this pack dial the code *121*1*8#
- Balance Validity 2 days from your activation day
- Need to put less then 1 taka and 0 MB in your balance.
- To check your Emergency Balance *121*1*2#
- Banglalink provide Emergency internet to get it dial *875#
- Validity is not mentioned
- Need to put less then 10 taka in your balance
- Robi Emergency Data Balance Volume 8 MB 3tk , to get it dial this code *8811*11#
- Validity 1 Day from activation day.
- To check it dial *8444*88#
- Only prepaid packages are eligible for this service
- Check your balance from mentioned code
- After finishing your remaining balance then you will eligible for pay per usage policy.
- This amount will cut from your next recharge balance.
- Need to pay first for again get this service
- Offer limited for all users.
Dear Bangladeshi operator users if you think you have any problem to understand Emergency Internet Balance! Then you can comment your problem here and we will response as soon as possible. Thanks and Stay with Teleinfo24.